Friday 17 February 2012

My make up volume 3

I started doing these a while back and thought I better finish them off. So without further ado.. my lip products...

From left to right: M+S lipgloss in pashmina, Benefit the gloss in rave reviews, Urban decay pocket rocket in david, juicy tube in lychee, Benefit Benetint pocket pal, Red rimmel lip liner, M+S- pillarbox, Rimmel -starry eyed, vintage pink, Clinique- bamboo pink, Kate Moss for Rimmel- 03, Barbara Daly- Sorbet.
As you can see, I don't have a huge amount of lip products! I mostly use lip balm or a tinted lip balm from day to day. I'm really excited to try the Revlo lip butters when they are released as they've been hyped up so much on youtube!

I'm not a lipgloss fan really. I find them sticky and my hair always gets stuck in them! I do like the Pocket rocket though! It smells like creme brule and this one is a really nice deep pink colour. I also really like the mini benetint, as the colour doesn't rub off, you just have to top up the gloss. You can also build it to the exact colour you want which is good!

I'm just getting into lipsticks really. I have yet to find colours that just screem 'me'. I do like the ones I have though. I want to try these mini private lipsticks from Duwop which are meant to react with your chemistry to create the perfect shade. Has anyone tried them?

If you're interested here are my face products and my eye products!

Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I am a benefit girl through and through. The entire line of stuff is just amazing. I have the benefit pocket pal and I keep it in my purse usually for going out, but I have the full sized tint at home that I use before I leave in the morning. The tint also works really wonderfully as a blush- just dot three spots (or more or less depending on the look you want) in a triangle on the apples of your cheeks and blend with your fingers- it looks great and lasts all day, unlike some powder blushes.

    Do you like the gloss in rave reviews? It looks pretty, I haven't tried it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, it's quite old and I'm not sure if it's always been like this but I don't really like the texture which also makes the colour quite uneven. The colour is nice though! Maybe it's time to throw mine away!

      Delete