Wednesday 4 January 2012

Fashion inspiration

About me.. fashion inspiration.

I'm not a dedicated follower of fashion as in a slave to the latest trends and I certainly often am just found wearing jeans and a T shirt but I do enjoy following fashion blogs. I thought I'd include a post showing my style and fashionable people that inspire me.

Audrey Hepburn



Who can resist her? She was beautiful, stylish, humble... I like the simplicity of a lot of her outfits. Classic colours, shapes etc. that really let her beauty shine through.
Things I take from her: ballet flats, black dresses, make up, classic shapes.

Blake Lively

I love her style (both on and off gossip girl). She's girly yet very sexy! I'd kill for a body and hair like hers but I think that she always incorporates enough girly-ness to stop her outfits becoming trashy! Also, I watch any interview of her and she seems like she'd be an awesome person to know.
Things I take from her: playsuits, colour, killer heels

Diane Kruger

I always thinks she looks amazing. Magazines don't always agree but I think she's fabulous! Actually looking at all the pictures in this post, I can see why I like her-  the first dress is very Audrey Hepburn and the second is very similar to the first image of Blake Lively!

And some more random pictures that inspire me...
In the last week or so, I've really been wanting a leather skirt! (Above)
I love Sienna Miller and 60s style! (Below)

No comments:

Post a Comment