Wednesday 4 January 2012

About me... food


I come from a family of foodies. My mum is an excellent cook and I am thankful for how much they pushed me to be adventurous in my tastes. My friends joke that I am a serial bad order-er (ie. I always pick the one dodgy thing on the menu) and I think that's because sometimes I try and be too adventurous with my choices!

I am also a self confessed fruit bat! My good friend recently admitted that when I went round their house as a child that her mum would hide the grapes because otherwise I would eat them all!


Me in disguise
I love fresh healthy foods. Lots of salads and vegetables make up a lot of my diet but I think there is always room to incorporate more!

An augergine/ penguin.. how old am I?

My food weaknesses lie with my sweet tooth! I have given up chocolate for lent in previous years but I'm not sure I could give it up permanently!


The spread put on for my birthday party last year!

However, when healthy food looks this delicious, there's no excuse not to eat it!

From.. http://www.joanne-eatswellwithothers.com/2011/12/recipe-garlic-roasted-butternut-squash.html

How good does this look!? I think I'm going to have to try and make it!

All this thinking about food has got me hungry.. I'm off for a snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment